A live feed of technology integration-related articles we’ve been working on. Check out the Digital Literacy blog or click on an article below for a better view!
- Becoming a YouTube Educator (COETAIL Final Project Reflection)Hey folks! We’ve come a long way these past two years, and I’m proud to present this video summary of my COETAIL personal project: Becoming a YouTube Educator. The Process Reflection This project represents only the beginning of what I hope is a powerful tool for my career, for the ... read more
- Parent Guide to YouTubeHi folks! I know I know, it’s deadline time for final projects and I’ve yet to show my final video. It’s all been waiting for me to finish the final piece of the puzzle. In my quest to become a YouTube educator and make videos for kids, I’ve learned a ... read more
- The YouTuber ExperienceHey folks, It’s been a month since my last update, and by now I thought I’d be sitting here with a big grin enjoying all the results of my work on creating a kids-oriented edutainment channel on YouTube where I could post videos about skills based activities we don’t have ... read more
- Sneaking up on YouTubeThis post is in reference to a flipped classroom YouTube channel I proposed a couple months ago. I’m excited, I’m intimidated, I’m having trouble breathing over here, folks. Can flipping and extending the skills-based learning “from class time to online” engage children and benefit their classroom inquiry? The massive amount of ... read more
- Video + Games (Based Learning)Hey folks! Following on with a previous post on challenge based learning in the PYP curriculum, I decided I’d tackle Games-based learning next. Perhaps unfortunately for me (or at least my COETAIL deadlines), I was also thinking about my upcoming project concept: a YouTube flipped classroom channel for skills- and ... read more